A real woman avoids drama.
She knows her time is precious and she doesn't waste it on unimportant things.
***
***
Don't try and fix the past, it's behind you.
Don't look for the future, it'll come soon.
Seek the present, that's your gift and you just need to open it!
***
***
Sometimes we are so focused on what we want,
we miss the things we need.
***
***
Sometimes people aren't who they seem to be,
and sometimes ar so much more than you originaly thought.
***
***
You must make a desicion that you are going to move on.
It won't happen automatically,
you will have to rise up and say:
I don't care how hand this is,
I don't care how disappointed I am,
I'm not going to let this get the best of me.
I'm moving on with my life. - Joel Osteen
***
EllaTheAngel





Komentarji
Objavite komentar